All orders placed on a weekend or holiday or after 3 pm PST will be processed the following business day.
We have the following shipping options available in the US:
Ground (Estimated 3-7 days, no PO Boxes)
Depending on the destination country and shipping method chosen, international orders can take between 4 to 14 days to deliver.
*Once an order is processed, we no longer have the ability to change the delivery method. Processing times may be extended in times of promotional sales.
Orders are shipped daily Monday – Friday until 3 pm PST. Any orders placed after this timeframe will be processed the next business day, which adds one business day to the estimated arrival.
A tracking number will be dispatched once an order is processed for shipment and sent to the email address provided at checkout.
For all questions and concerns regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com. Any issues regarding your delivered order must be reported within 5 days.
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 11th, 2019.
Focus V warrants this device against any defects in materials used to produce this product for a period of one year, from the retail purchase date. This warranty can only be used by the original end-user. If a claim is received and determined to be valid, Focus V will either:
- Repair the product defect
- Exchange the product
The Limited Warranty Period begins on the original purchase date. A claim under this warranty is only eligible if it is made within the claim period.
Defective products must be returned and received by our warehouse within 30-days of the original delivery. Customers will be responsible to pay for shipping defective products after the 30-day period. We will pay for shipping on all domestic replacement orders to customers.
*If the product passes inspection upon arrival the customer is entitled to pay for return shipping.
Limited Warranty Period
|Dry Herb Atomizer||90 Days|
NOTE: Glass tops are not covered under warranty.
This Limited Warranty will NOT apply under the following circumstances:
- If damage is cosmetic, including scratches, dings and use of alcohol on the base, or if issue is caused by normal wear and tear.
(For example, Limited Warranty does not cover the standard degradation of atomizers or batteries.)
- Where customer’s failure to properly maintain the Product is cause of issues. Customers should note that atomizers are replaceable parts with an expected life of 3 – 6 months, and they require regular cleaning and maintenance.
- If Focus V determines that the Product has been improperly used, altered or tampered with in any way. Customer assumes the responsibility to follow instructions provided in user’s manual. Examples of misuse include:
- Using an incorrect charging block or cable.
- Do not exceed 5V
- Overcharging the unit
- Overfilling the unit
- Removing the glass silicone
- Subjecting to extreme conditions
- If customer misrepresents their information, the serial number on the product has been altered, or removed, or if warranty claim is made fraudulently.
- For any Focus V Products that are resold by the customer or that are purchased from unauthorized resellers.