Shipping & Returns Policy
Depending upon product availability, please note that the package will be received at the consignee address within 3-5 business days after it has been processed and picked up from our warehouse.
A tracking number will be dispatched once shipped and sent to the email address provided at checkout.
This excludes orders made during promotional sales and holidays.
Our goal is to get your products out as soon as possible. If an order is split, we will send you a tracking number for the first shipment. The remaining items will be shipped as soon as the items are back in stock.
We do not offer refunds. We ask that you take full advantage of our Limited Warranty.
- EFFECTIVE DATE: November 11th, 2019.
Focus V warrants this device against any defects in materials used to produce this product for a period of one year, from the retail purchase date. This warranty can only be used by the original end-user. If a claim is received and determined to be valid, Focus V will either:
- Repair the product defect
- Exchange the product
The Limited Warranty Period begins on the original purchase date. A claim under this warranty is only eligible if it is made within the claim period.
Limited Warranty Period
|Dry Herb Atomizer||90 Days|
This Limited Warranty will NOT apply under the following circumstances:
- If damage is cosmetic, including scratches and dings, or if issue is caused by normal wear and tear.
(For example, Limited Warranty does not cover the standard degradation of atomizers or batteries.)
- Where customer’s failure to properly maintain the Product is cause of issues. Customers should note that atomizers are replaceable parts with an expected life of 3 – 6 months, and they require regular cleaning and maintenance.
- If Focus V determines that the Product has been improperly used, altered or tampered with in any way. Customer assumes the responsibility to follow instructions provided in user’s manual. Examples of misuse include:
- Using incorrect charger/cable
- Overfilling the unit
- Subjecting to extreme conditions
- If customer misrepresents their information, the serial number on the product has been altered, or removed, or if warranty claim is made fraudulently.
- For any Focus V Products that are resold by the customer or that are purchased from unauthorized resellers.
Troubleshooting and Return Guidelines:
- To troubleshoot your unit please contact our Customer Service department via email at email@example.com.
- If we are unable to troubleshoot your issue and the unit is still under warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return label.
- You will then need to send your unit back to us with proof of purchase from focusv.com.
1. Download and print the return label.
2. Pack only the approved returned items, and attach the label on a box. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box if you prefer.
3. All returns must have a (RMA) number on outside of packaging to be processed. Items that arrive without an RMA number, will not be processed.
4. Take it to an authorized drop-off location and ship.
4. Once the item is received by Focus V, we will complete our inspection. If deemed faulty and the warranty has been verified, you will receive a replacement unit to the address provided upon product registration at focusv.com.
- If any unapproved items are included in your return shipment, we are not responsible for their return back.
- It is very important that you clean your unit thoroughly before returning to Focus V. It will be traveling through a carrier service and is capable of being inspected at any time, leaving you legally responsible for any remaining substances found.
- If your item arrives and upon inspection the issue or item is not as described, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.