The Carta Vape Rig left a huge impression on the 710 community when it debuted this year, setting everyone from connoisseurs to novices talking about its portable convenience with unparalleled performance. The features and design of this portable dab rig are so impressive that it’s easy to overlook the wealth of accessories included with the Carta. Today, we’re going to dive right into this comprehensive vape kit with a thorough unboxing that should clear up any mystery: when you get a Carta, you’re getting everything but the wax.
NOTE: Limited edition Cartas (like the Crimson Carta) may come with different accessories. The below details everything you get with the standard Carta Smart Rig.
- 1 x Carta Vape Rig – The Carta Vape Rig itself is the main body where you can attach the included glass top bubbler and wax chamber (or atomizer). If you’re just taking your smart rig out of its box for the first time, it’s a good idea to pop open the battery compartment at the base of the portable dab rig. Little plastic caps have been placed on the included batteries to prevent them from being zapped of their power prior to your use. Before you activate your Carta, you must remove these plastic caps from the batteries. Then, you’re good to go.
- 1 x Glass Top Bubbler – How does the Carta hit so smooth? A lot of it comes down to the glass top bubbler that mounts the electric rig. Featuring a built-in perc, the bubbler attachment uses premium diffusion to iron out hits from even the harshest of waxes, delivering smooth, silky results.
- 1 x Borosilicate Carb Cap – Each Carta Vape Rig includes an accommodating borosilicate glass carb cap to stop your vapor from leaking out into the atmosphere, trapping it for when you’re ready for your hit. Borosilicate is a type of heat-resistant glass that won’t dilute the flavor of your concentrates.
- 1 x Titanium Bucket – The titanium bucket is great for traveling with your portable rig because it’s virtually unbreakable. If you’re in a hurry, the titanium bucket also heats much more quickly than its quartz counterpart.
- 1 x Quartz Bucket – However, if you’re settling in for a more relaxed sesh with no deadlines, the quartz bucket is your pick. Flavor connoisseurs don’t mind taking a little extra time for the heat-up if it means more delicious hits courtesy of that quartz. It’s recommended that you leave the quartz bucket a bit loose to prevent cracking during heating.
- 1 x Wax Chamber – The wax chamber or vape atomizer is where you load your dab before taking your hit. The Carta Vape Rig includes one wax chamber that easily attaches to the portable dab rig for simple, straightforward use. You can use your dab tool (or the one that the e-rig includes) to load wax into the atomizer, taking care to aim for the center for a cleaner sesh with less clean up. When you’re done, you can easily remove the atomizer from the rig and even further disassemble the atomizer for easier cleaning. We recommend soaking it in 99% isopropyl alcohol, but the Carta includes alcohol wipes that can help you when you’re in a pinch.
- 2 x 18350 Batteries – The double shot of 18350 batteries is instrumental in the Carta Vape Rig’s unparalleled convenience. It’s with these batteries that you can travel far from any electrical source without fear of your smart rig needing a power up. This is especially true if you make it a habit to carry around extra 18350 batteries. Depending on how many extra you pack, you could easily make it through a camping trip in the deep wilderness without lowering your dabbing standards. As mentioned above, you’ll find the batteries already loaded into your Carta Vape Rig, but the plastic caps must be removed from the batteries to activate your rig. You can expect a good 24 to 48 hours of power from each set of 18350 batteries.
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable – Of course, when you’re in civilization, nothing beats the convenience of USB charging and that’s definitely still an option with the Carta Vape Rig. This smart rig comes packaged with a state-of-the-art USB-C charging cable so that, no matter how you define it, convenience is always accommodated.
- 1 x Silicone Dab Container – While the Carta Vape Rig doesn’t come with wax included, it’s got everything else you’ll need, right down to a non-stick silicone dab container. While this container isn’t ideal for long-term storage, it’s perfect for convenient on-the-go transport of wax with easy access.
- 1 x Dab Tool – We briefly mentioned this above, but this portable wax rig also includes a mini dab tool. This dabber can be used to move wax from the included silicone dab container to the atomizer with enough control to prevent spillage.
- 1 x Pack of Alcohol Wipes – If you need to give your Carta a bit of a wipe down while in the middle of a weekend trip, the included pack of alcohol wipes can be a lifesaver. However, when you get back home, make sure to give your portable dab rig components a deep and thorough cleaning. Those vape parts need TLC!
- 1 x Carrying Case – Everything comes wrapped up in a padded zipper case outfitted with an internal pocket for each individual component. Since the Carta is a portable dab rig, convenient portability is integral. Make sure to fully disassemble your Carta Vape Rig before tucking the pieces snugly into their respective pockets.
It’s hard to imagine the entirety of this vape kit fitting into a convenient carrying case, but that’s a testament to the space-efficient design of the Carta. Other accessories specifically designed for the Carta are available separately, but this vape kit gives you plenty to play with right out of the box. Just add wax!