No returns on any sales are permitted. We ask that you take full advantage of our Limited Warranty.
All sales are final. Please submit a request for any questions or concerns on your order.
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 11th, 2019.
Focus V warrants this device against any defects in materials used to produce this product for a period of one year, from the retail purchase date. This warranty can only be used by the original end-user. If a claim is received and determined to be valid, Focus V will either:
- Repair the product defect
- Exchange the product
The Limited Warranty Period begins on the original purchase date. A claim under this warranty is only eligible if it is made within the claim period.
Defective products must be returned and received by our warehouse within 30-days of the original delivery. Customers will be responsible to pay for shipping defective products after the 30-day period. We will pay for shipping on replacement orders to the customers.
*If the product passes inspection upon arrival the customer is entitled to pay for return shipping.
Limited Warranty Period
|Dry Herb Atomizer||90 Days|
NOTE: Glass tops are not covered under warranty.
This Limited Warranty will NOT apply under the following circumstances:
- If damage is cosmetic, including scratches, dings and use of alcohol on the base, or if issue is caused by normal wear and tear.
(For example, Limited Warranty does not cover the standard degradation of atomizers or batteries.)
- Where customer’s failure to properly maintain the Product is cause of issues. Customers should note that atomizers are replaceable parts with an expected life of 3 – 6 months, and they require regular cleaning and maintenance.
- If Focus V determines that the Product has been improperly used, altered or tampered with in any way. Customer assumes the responsibility to follow instructions provided in user’s manual. Examples of misuse include:
- Using an incorrect charging block or cable
- Do not exceed 5v
- Overcharging the unit
- Overfilling the unit
- Subjecting to extreme conditions
- If customer misrepresents their information, the serial number on the product has been altered, or removed, or if warranty claim is made fraudulently.
- For any Focus V Products that are resold by the customer or that are purchased from unauthorized resellers.
Troubleshooting and Return Guidelines:
- To troubleshoot your unit please contact our Customer Service department via email at email@example.com
- If we are unable to troubleshoot your issue and the unit is still under warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return label.
- You will then need to send your unit back to us with proof of purchase from focusv.com